Shop By Occasion
- Complete Range
- Winter Flowers
- Christmas Flowers
- Christmas Trees & Wreaths
- Romance Flowers
- New Baby Flowers & Gifts
- Birthday Flowers
- Seasonal Collection
- Thank You Flowers
- Get Well Flowers
- Congratulations Flowers
- Anniversary Flowers
- International Flowers
- Plants & Planters
- Baskets & Arrangements
- Hand -Tied Bouquets
- Funeral Flowers
- Finishing Touches
- Vouchers/Gift Cards
- Add Something Extra
- Floral Table Centrepieces
- Free Balloon
- Free Chocolates
Shop By Price
- Under £35 Flowers
- £35 - £45 Bouquets
- £45 - £50 Bouquets
- £50 - £60 Bouquets
- £60 - £80 Bouquets
- £80+ Bouquets
Shop By Colour
- Yellow Flowers
- Red Flowers
- Pink Flowers
- Blue Flowers
- White Flowers
- Purple / Lilac Flowers
- Green Flowers
Shop By Flower
Add Something Extra
Flower Care Guide
Flower Care Guide
Flowers are a living piece of nature and require some essential hygiene practices to improve their vase life. We recommend the following generally, however, each species and their varieties often have individual requirements.
If your flowers are delivered in a bouquet, i.e wrapped in cellophane with water on the ends;
- Remove packaging and trim the stems.
Bouquets are usually delivered in water, so you should do this over a sink.
- Always make sure your vase is thoroughly cleaned so that there is no bacterial contamination from previous use.
- Cut approximately 1 cm from the ends of the stems at an angle.
This helps the stem to suck up the water.
- Fill your vase to 3/4 full with fresh tap water then add the flower food. (except with tulips only 1/4).
- Do add flower food to prolong the life of your flowers (except with tulips).
Always follow exactly the guidelines on the back of the sachet.
- Remove any foliage which lies beneath the water as they will cause bacteria to grow in the water.
- Display in a cool location away from draughts, direct sunlight and heat.
- To refresh flowers after 2-3 days, remove any drooping flowers or foliage, re-cut the stems and replace the fresh water.
If your flowers arrive already arranged then you may need to add fresh water to the container
- Do this over a sink or on a drainer.
- Place a coaster or such under the container when placing on furniture in case of spills.
- Repeat every few days.
- As buds deteriorate clip away to allow others to open.
Plant Care Guide
Keep the compost moist. Avoid over-watering, draughts and direct sunlight. To prolong flowering, remove faded flowers. Feed plants fortnightly with liquid plant fertilizer during Spring and Summer. Protect non-hardy plants from frost.
Handle with care
- Lily pollen may stain. Carefully remove stamens from any newly opened flowers and avoid direct contact.
Tip (If you get lily pollen on your cloths do not rub but use sellotape to remove by placing sticky side on top of stain and peel off).
- Keep flowers out of reach of children and pets.
The flowers/plant are for display only and must not be eaten.
- We recommend that you not place your flowers or plants on an unprotected surface.
You can always email our Customer Service Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call and speak to one of our expert florists should you have any further queries.
Phone Ordering: (02890) 240111
Looking For A Florist In Northern Ireland?
Ferguson Flowers is a leading online flower delivery store, with over 40 years’ experience in the floristry industry. We offer a top class delivery service Throughout Belfast City, County Antrim, Down and throughout Northern Ireland.
Each flower design is breath taking, hand created by our qualified and experienced team using the best flowers and foliage’s sourced from all over the world. Choose from any of our designs and order your bouquet online, or call our award winning friendly customer service team to place your order. We offer a same day delivery service for all order placed before 2.00pm that same day. We also have a 3-hour express delivery option Monday through to Saturday.